NO CAC CARD DETECTED
A DOD CAC card is required to access this resource.
If you are using Google Chrome or a recent version of Microsoft Edge, do the following:
If the above steps do not work, it's possible that your CAC card's SSL certificates have expired or your browser doesn't detect your smart card reader.
- Insert your CAC card and make sure it is functioning correctly.
- Restart your browser.
- An easy way to restart Chrome based browsers without closing your tabs is to type chrome://restart into your address bar.
- You should be prompted for a CAC certificate the next time you visit this page.
- If you still are not prompted for your CAC certificate, try refreshing this page.
- If you are still seeing this error message after being prompted for your CAC certificate and PIN, refresh this page.
Support for Mozilla Firefox is not guaranteed due to the limited support for DoD CAC cards in Mozilla Firefox. If you are still seeing this error message, please try a different browser such as Google Chrome or a recent version of Microsoft Edge.